Monday, March 29, 2010

AR store!

well at my school we have AR store come 4 times a year and you get AR points and you get to spend them. For example the warriors cat series would be about 12 points and the series of unfortinate events are about 5 points and the harry potter series, each book is about 20 points well i could spend 145 points and i got 5 smelly pencil grippers, a smelly bookmark, a pencil, and those new glow explosion things. it came with 5 special markers, a glow activater, and 20 sheets! it is soooo awsome! I also got 2 yummy lip smackers!

4 comments:

Deb-t said...

Hey I just left a comment on here and it didn't show up so now I have to start all over....let's see if this one works!
Holy cow, you earned a LOT of points! That is so cool that you got to trade your points in for all that stuff. You got so many cool things! I remember when I was in grade school, we had something kind of like that and I got to earn cool pens and pencils that wrote pretty colors. What does AR stand for?

Kaycee said...

Ar stands for accelerated reader. most kids in honors class got about 50 points and normal kids only get like 20 points. i forgot to mention that i also got 2 yummy lip smackers!

Kaycee said...

mabe i can fix it in the post, i will try!

val said...

Sounds like you got lots of cool stuff! Is that where you got that cute stationary you sent karissa? And I hope your smelly things weren't stinky... :)