Tuesday, June 1, 2010

happenings

sorry i havn't posted pictures often...well i had an awesome weekend! well first we went to andrews farewell and that was awesome but i really wanted to go to hildis gifts store cuz i had 20dollars to spend from the song i memorized. i wanted to get rock crystal candy on a stick and squishy water ball thingys . you should go there it is awsome! well anyway, when we got home from our vacation we found 4 tiny kittens in our cat house! they are a bit smaller than maddies kitten but 1 fell down the window well which is like 7 foot drop and we had to rescue it from inside and it was cuddlling up to us like it was crying!there is a little runt that is totally black like its mom,2 twins that are so fluffy and white all over except for a little patch on their head, and 1 that like to hiss and scratch at me thats white with lots of big patches of black all over it. they are so cute! oh and also the boy in my class that gave me an airhead, he also gave me a gold dollar and noone elso!

6 comments:

Briana said...

hey sister! those cats are very very cute! :D

Just a question why does ur family at the bottome have a brother...and no BRIANA?!?! Am i like not in ur family or something?!

WHo is this boy?! do i know him?! Cuz i think he likes u! ooh! :D

Deb-t said...

I'm so happy you came and stayed at my house! It was really good seeing you and I just LOVED that you played "Think of Me" from Phantom of the Opera for me. That made my whole day!

I can't believe you came home and found a bunch of baby kitties. How cute! I hope the teeny baby that fell is still alive!

Kitty said...

How cool that you just found kittens in your cat house?! Did Marshmallow have kittens again???!!!:D When we visit we will have to see them!!!!!

val said...

Wow, I wish the kitty fairy would leave us kitties too! Then I would have no choice but to keep them! So cute. Maybe you could send some to St. George? Karissa was dying to go to Hildy's with you...thanks for buying her a b-day present with your money! And wow, a gold dollar? You must be pretty awesome to this feller!

tawnja said...

An airhead AND a gold dollar? Wuhv, twooh wuhv! Wuhv is what bwings us togevah today!

Anonymous said...

Who is this boy!!!????